PHP Script Logger
Poor man''s Zend Platform, capable of logging exceptions, warnings, notices, strict notices, and non-fatal errors. Also can log any pages that take longer than a given time limit.
Script Logger is designed to be dropped into place on an existing web site, with a single file point of entry to be included at the top of your web application or site.
- PHP 5.1 or better
- PDO Extension with PDO Sqlite2 or Sqlite driver
Note: PDO & the SQLite2 or 3 driver are often built by default in 5.1 when compiling PHP, sqlite driver will be built if sqlite3 is available on your system, otherwise sqlite2.
New in 0.5
- Config file to handle what errors are shown/logged
- Cleaner code
- Automatic sqlite2/3 detection
- Checks permissions before attempt to run, prevents vague error
- Tracks occurrences of similar errors