I just enabled a new mod that will let players lock their chests, furnaces and other similar items. You might find this useful if you want to keep your private chest in your home area safe from nosey people. This also lets us control who can access chests, allowing us to prevent access to public chests by new players. The protections work on anything that holds inventory and doors too.
- /cpublic - anybody can access it, but can't put their own protection on it
- /cprivate - locks it only to you, you can add others with codify
- /cmodify - modifies protection on an item, you can add a person: /cmodify jfro
- /cinfo - Tells you who owns it and if you have access
- /cremove - Removes a protection you own from the item
Most of these commands will ask you to punch the item you want to apply them to after entering the command. Please keep private chests in private locations. Let me know what you think and if you have questions.08:48 AM | Tags: minecraft-server, minecraft blog comments powered by Disqus